Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Engagements and Such

Went to Ogy's engagement on Sunday night... made me think about my own, heh.
She's a year older, and she already has a job, and now a fiance. Wonder when my time will come, or if it ever will.
Went to school on Monday, completed most of my Engin Prof help-sheet, then off to Marsiling. Bloody hell, sibeh tiring, panting like mad after the kicks, macam nak pengsan :p
Not training for a week plus all the food yang dibedal does not make a good combo.

Ah, had gym training today, fun and tiring, as always, even though only 4 of us turned up, but expected lah, with the exam period and all. Must improve my chin-ups and abs-work, tsk tsk.
And I have the industry function thingy in about 12 hours time, so i guess it's back to school tomorrow morning. Maybe i can convince the rest to go for dinner after their training...Banquet again?
Hmm, i met S and her boyfriend at Jurong Point, does he know/recognize me? Entahlah, aku pun tak kisah.

No comments: