Friday, July 27, 2007

Tropical Paradise

Well, i'm back from my holiday in Tiom, spent 3 fun days there, with 8 of my teammates.
Recording their names/acronyms or is that initialisms (?) for posterity : Shaz, S.F, Izza, W, L, Sye, Aidi and N Sup.

We went snorkelling, with me jabbering "fishies, fishies!!" like some idiot hahaha. The 2nd stop on the snorkelling trip was excellent. Water conditions were not optimal, but plenty of colourful creatures to see nonetheless. Especially the school of filefish, i think that's what they were called.

Before that was the trek to the freaking cold waterfall. Splashed around in the water like babies, shivering away... But not before we spent 45 minutes in a futile effort to find a better spot.
Higher, Colder!!! :p

Played games late at night, 'chop chili chop' and what-not. Sharing secrets with the rest, all in good fun.

Personally, the highlight for me was the time spent with L (who else)
On the bus and in bed, heheh. At least now i know, that she actually had me in consideration, and that it wasn't all in my head :p
Cuma lambat setapak dok... Anyway, we spent many close/intimate moments together. The massage late at night was nice, and sensual, for me anyway :)
How often do you get to give a massage to a pretty lady? And in that moment i could have kissed her, which i didnt. And the next night we slept in the same bed, which is certainly a new experience for me... Izza found us in bed the next morning hahaha
Well, i hope no-one else finds out about it, especially azur :p
But this trip has been really great, now that i can end the process of letting go of L, and really focusing on my relationship with azur. Plus i think L is gonna say yes to Haf Jap. Good for her. She made him wait 6 bloody months, my bad.

But but but why dwell on all that? It's azur's birthday today, and i hope she loves my gifts, hopefully, she loves me more than them heheh.

On another note, i finally applied for driving, with L hahaha. Watch out roads, here i come!

No comments: