Monday, July 30, 2007

Old and New

L said yes to Haf Jap, so i guess it's official now. I have to admit, a small part of me was sad and my heart skipped a beat, but there was really no other way. They seem really happy together, and i hav azur with me...Is she more than i deserve?

We'll be celebrating her birthday later, i hope everything goes well. Lunch at delifranc, movie at vivcity (51 Bucks!!) and dinner at swens. I got her a necklace and earrings, with L's help :)

I guess my biggest fear is looking deep within myself and finding nothing but a well of dissatisfaction. The fear of being inadequate, of finding inadequacy in others. To be truly grateful, syukur, that is one of my greatest wishes. A fine line exists between the drive to succeed, and the desperation of never stopping. That wisdom is not mine yet.

Can it ever be?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).