Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year

Well let's see, is this gonna be a review of 2010? Probably not, i'm too lazy, meh.
My knee's feeling a lot better, still limping a bit though. On the bright side, i can drive ard, so no more being cooped up at home! The lack of positive responses to my job resume is a bit disappointing though. I expected there to be at least a few positive replies... Oh well, we'll see how it goes.

Friends came to visit, even my banglas. One of the rare times that people from my inner circle actually come over. It was nice to see L again. But Nuwa's marriage reminded me that everyone moves on eventually, so there may still be hope for me yet.

Attended the F2F forum at balestier, what a night. I have to say, being in a room with hundreds of ppl who share similar views on trying to make this country great, it's just invigorating. Plus met a nice lady from RefP, but i told her was from the CivServ, i have no idea why haha. CST looks really old, but truly respected. His mind is still sharp, but clearly he needs to hand over the reins soon.

Nutz is back from Tas, and we're meeting next week yayy! I miss her :p have to hunt for a birthday gift though. Going out with Izazul later, havnt seen her in a while. Gonna meet Harti tmrw i hope, and H nx week, before i fly off. Packed schedule, just the way i like it.

Recieved my new matric card, it's gonna be a new era in life, back to school! I thought this would only have happened with azur, after we got married. But i guess, we can only plan, and God decides, wallahu'alam

No comments: