Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Champions

We finally did it! Alhamdullilah :)
Years of fighting, and we have finally achieved the pinnacle, and i couldn't compete, bleargh. But I'm extremely proud of everyone, especially filz. She showed great dedication and perseverance, making huge progress in less than a year. 2 golds! How awesome is that? Hopefully this will spur them to bigger and better things in the future insya-Allah.

Exams coming up soon, and i hope i do well in my (only) module. Gonna start my new job soon, after the trip to hk heheh. Been seeing nutz quite frequently, really enjoy spending time with her. I miss spending time with liy though. Heard she's gonna get engaged soon. I'm happy for her, she deserves it :)

Been taking classes at fmsa with filz and her cute sis, great class. Maybe gonna take arabic with fadzy if everything goes as planned insya-Allah.

Just got back from fatcamp, totally stuffed :p

No comments: