Saturday, June 23, 2007

Birthday Gifts

This post might be a wee bit late, but who gives a damn?

Sorting out my b'day gifts this year...

A cap from F, plus a sweet drawing reminiscing the time we spent together.
Another cap plus a running t-shirt from K Rubs, plus chocs :)
A shoe bag from H and MN, to replace my old one heheh
A birthday cake from L and Zo, from SecRec, plastered on my face so that i won't forget...
A puma t-shirt from S :)

It's been amazing, the stuff i got this year, whoa. I love them all. Plus the gift-bearers as well hahaha.

Anyway, i had to include my ikea trip with L during the c'ships.
We spent a lot of time together, and i relish every single moment spent together, especially since i know that it's highly unlikely we'll end up together.

We had lunch at SecRec this afternoon, 11 of us. Great fun, especially since L was there...
Sat next to her, had a quiet conversation. Same thing at the meeting in school. *sigh*
Is there no end to my infatuation? And i told H about Azur. And she was shocked. Why?

And it's the end of the road for me and S. Bittersweet.

No comments: