Monday, October 11, 2010

Screwed

I'm pissed. The company's trying to screw me on my appraisal, bloody hell.
No promotion on the way then... I'm not gonna stay stuck at E5 all year long man, especially when everyone else is getting increments and promotions. Gotta look for a new job.

Hmm what else is new? Going for um at the end of the month, hope that'll be fun :)
Ooooh and i'm going to uni studios (hopefully) with Ni, L and Iz. Something to look fwd to :)
And i'm still waiting for the results of my masters application. Insya-Allah i'll get it.

And, Hariat (wayyy back frm my army days) just got back in touch! Maybe we're going out soon, see how lor.
Had a great outing with Nutz the other nite, watched Hoss Leong, funny guy. And she's just gorgeous :)

Mary and S gave birth, to daughters, on the same day, at the same hospital, and with wards side by side! How cool is that?
Babies are just beautiful... When i held mary's daughter in my arms, i knew then, why we all worked so hard. Just to protect our precious children. Holding her in my arms, i felt at peace, calmer than i had been in months past. And it wasnt even my kid! :p
For a brief moment, i saw what it was like to be a father. I have to say, it's an experience i'm looking fwd to insya-Allah

No comments: